Here's a good joke I got recently. Take a look at it and then decide whether you think it's funny or not.
Do you know a better one?
If you've got a joke you think is funny, then copy and paste it or type it in the form below and I'll give you YOUR OWN FREE WEB PAGE FOR IT!
You can then send the URL of the page to your friends and relatives and they can comment on it along with any of the thousands of other visitors to this site.
We all get sent funny email messages or funny cartoons from time to time. You can pass them along to your friends.
But why not post them on this site so that many others can enjoy them as well. I simply can't find them all. I need your help! It only takes a minute to copy your good joke into the box, then it's done, so spread the fun!
It's FAST and EASY to do and you don't have to join anything!
You've likely spent longer reading this page then you will spend submitting your good joke! So go ahead, check out the joke below and then send me a better one.
1. Never take a beer to a job interview.
2. Always identify people in your yard before shooting at them.
3. It's considered poor taste to take a cooler to church.
4. If you have to vacuum the bed, it is time to change the sheets.
5. Even if you're certain that you are included in the will, it is still considered tacky to drive a U-Haul to the funeral home.
1. If drinking directly from the bottle, always hold it with your fingers covering the label.
2. Avoid throwing bones and food scraps on the floor as the restaurant may not have dogs.
ENTERTAINING IN YOUR HOME
1. A centerpiece for the table should never be anything prepared by a taxidermist.
2. Do not allow the dog to eat at the table no matter how good his manners are.
1. While ears need to be cleaned regularly, this is a job that should be done in private using one's OWN truck keys
2. Proper use of toiletries can forestall bathing for several days. However, if you live alone, deodorant is a waste of good money.
3. Dirt and grease under the fingernails is a social no-no, as they tend to detract from a woman's jewelry and alter the taste of finger foods.
DATING (OUTSIDE THE FAMILY)
1. Always offer to bait your date's hook, especially on the first date.
2. Be aggressive. Let her know you're interested: 'I've been wanting to go out with you since I read that stuff on the bathroom wall two years ago.'
3. Establish with her parents what time she is expected back. Some will say 10:00 PM; others might say 'Monday.' If the latter is the answer, it is the man's responsibility to get her to school on time.
4. Always have a positive comment about your date's appearance, such as, 'Ya'll sure don't sweat much for a fat gal.'
1. Livestock, usually, is a poor choice for a wedding gift.
2. Kissing the bride for more than 5 seconds may get you shot.
3. For the groom, at least, rent a tux. A leisure suit with a cummerbund and a clean bowling shirt can create too sporty an appearance.
4. Though uncomfortable, say 'yes' to socks and shoes for this special occasion.
1. Dim your headlights for approaching vehicles, even if the gun is loaded, and the deer is in sight.
2. When approaching a four-way stop, the vehicle with the largest tires always has the right of way.
3. Never tow another car using pantyhose and duct tape.
4. When sending your wife/girlfriend down the road with a gas can, it is impolite to ask her to bring back beer.
5. Never relieve yourself from a moving vehicle, especially when driving.
6. Do not lay rubber while traveling in a funeral procession.
Get your own free web page for your good joke. If someone sends you a funny joke, copy and paste it here and you'll get credit for furthering humor in our world. (Or, just type it in.)
It's that easy!
Click below to see jokes from other people.
The C-Nile Virus Not rated yet
Symptoms: 1. Causes you to send the same e-mail twice. (Done that!) 2. Causes you to send a blank e-mail! (That too!) 3. Causes you to send…
Go and see what I think is funny. I post jokes on this page that I personally think are funny. There are only a couple there because I change them whenever another good joke comes along.
Go see what I've done with my cartoons. (Basically, if I see a short joke that I like, then I try and make it into a cartoon.)
If you come across any that you think would make a good cartoon, then send them to me there.
I've started a "FUNNY OR NOT" page where you can go and tell people whether you think a joke is funny or not by voting on it. Then compare your sense of humor to others that have voted.
Go ahead, voice your opinion.
Click here to go from this Good Joke page to the Funny Email For Everyone home page and your choice of personal, business or greeting card "funny email templates".
Let's spread some humor!